By accessing this website you are accepting and will be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. ‘We’ or ‘us’ means Villa Prati whose office is at Contrada Prati 16,62010 Mogliano, Italy. ‘You’ or ‘your’ means any person accessing this website.
1. COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages, including but not limited to graphical images are owned or controlled by us, or are used with the express and limited permission of the copyright holder. The trade marks and logos used in this web site are our registered and unregistered trade marks and may not be used in any advertising or other publicity materials without our prior consent.
2. LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY OR DOWNLOAD You are permitted to print or download extracts from this web site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for your own personal, non commercial use. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site nor may any of its pages or parts thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form nor be included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from us. Except to the limited extent set out above, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without prior written permission from us.
3. INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER We provide access via hypertext links to resources in other web sites for browsing only and in so doing we are not endorsing any linked entities nor authorising any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected by law or by international treaties worldwide. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party web site. The contents of this web site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making any decision. We use reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on our web site is accurate and up to date. However errors and omissions do occur and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted. Because we do not have control over the use to which the information should be put we exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the web site or any of its contents. We will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation damages for consequential loss, loss of profit, disappointment, revenue or anticipated savings) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the web site or any of its contents or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the web site or any such contents. We make no warranty that the contents of the web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. We shall not be liable for any loss or costs caused by any defamatory material nor for any loss resulting from any infection of your equipment by a computer virus. All queries directed to us will be answered to the best of our ability and with reasonable skill, care and diligence but no response, information, report or other reply given or made available by us is to be construed as a warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any such response or information. Such services are provided free of charge to end users of the website on a good faith basis and therefore, by using the service on this basis, the end user acknowledges that it will not bring any claim subsequently against us in the event that any advice, information or support proves to be inaccurate (save in respect of any claim resulting in death or personal injury).
4. CHANGES TO ACCESS OR CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE We may alter without notice the arrangements for access to the web site or change the content, presentation, terms and conditions for use and/or facilities of the web site.
5. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT We may add to or change these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing the web site. Changes will be effective 3 hours after posting to the web site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the web site after that time.
6. MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY USERS Certain elements of this web site may contain material submitted by third parties. We do not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material. We are not responsible or liable for the content of any information transmitted or received through the provisions of the web site or any of the services on the web site. Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by us for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services. Do not post or transmit to or from this web site any virus, impersonation, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability. We disclaim all liability for any such use and as a user you indemnify us in full against actions by any third party in respect of such use or liability. You agree to use your reasonable endeavours to ensure you or persons accessing this web site from your computer do not: (i) abuse or fraudulently use any of the services on the web site including but not limited to unauthorised or attempted access, alteration or destruction of information or data; (ii) use services in a manner that cause interference or tampers with another users use of the network; (iii) use services in a manner that violates generally accepted rules of conduct.
7. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION You agree to maintain in confidence and not disclose, reproduce or copy any materials, documentation or specifications, which are provided to you hereunder.
8. FORCE MAJEURE We shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the web site irrespective of the cause.
9. LAW English Law shall govern this Agreement and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts
10. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES All parties expressly agree to waive any rights that they may have under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to bring a claim in respect of any other agreement entered into between the parties to this Agreement in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement and that any third party mentioned in this Agreement either specifically or by implication shall be expressly excluded from bringing a claim under the said Act.
11. DATA PROTECTION The information that you provide to us about yourself will be used by Villa Prati for the effective administration of our services and to communicate with you generally. Your details will not be disclosed outside of Villa Prati.